Surprise Poem | Ryan Ngala

Surprise Poem

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written 
By
Mr. Ryan Ngala 
Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry™ 

When I was up on the 5th floor, 
Waiting to use the bathroom @ C.S.O, 
I heard the door, 
Started to open once more. 

I saw Ms. Christa Miller, 
Wanting to step out, 
That’s when she started, 
To get jumping and hollering out, 
“Oh Sh*t!!!”. 

Her heart went beating at, 
A faster pace, 
As if she had just saw a ghost. 

Wanting to come and apologize, 
But it was no worries for her, 
It was at that point of my mind, 
I just sit back and thought to myself. 

I just started to realize, 
She acted, 
All so surprise to come and see me, 
And that's no lie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Poem | Ryan Ngala

How Much Do You Love Me? Poem | Ryan Ngala

Tragedy At Newtown High Poem | Ryan Ngala